You can pay a fortune for water bottles nowadays – they’ve become quite a ‘thing’. The good news is there’s no need to break the bank to get a good water bottle. The Super Sparrow bottle is proof of this – a premium product, at a budget price. Years spent in the outdoors have seen us go through loads of water bottles and we can safely say, none have been as good as this Super Sparrow Sports water bottle – especially when you consider the price. We purchased two 750ml bottles a few months ago and have used them on many hikes since then. This is our quick review.
Note: We’ll keep it brief – we’re not into waffling on for ages just to try and boost our SEO ranking. At the end of the day, it’s a water bottle. There’s not a huge amount to say, to be honest.
So, as mentioned, we’ve used these bottles for a few months now and they’ve performed brilliantly. They feel tactile and well made and most of all, they do the job… really well. They don’t have pointless bells and whistles, but they do have all the features we need.
Features and benefits of the Super Sparrow Sports Water Bottle
- Budget friendly
- Toxic BPA free
- Food-grade quality
- Eco-friendly materials
- Sturdy and well made
- Impact resistant
- The mouthpiece is well designed and really nice to drink from with a fast flow (no annoying sucking needed!)
- Good size and shape – the 750ml bottle fits comfortably into our backpack side pockets and into the drinks holder in the car
- No straw is involved
- No need to unscrew a bottle top
- The one-handed push-button flip-top is fantastic – hygienic (particularly important nowadays) and ideal if you are driving, on a bike or hiking
- The push-button flip-top also comes with a handy catch to stop the bottle accidently flipping open
- It comes with a small filter in case you want to use something like fruit water
- There’s a useful carry strap
- There are measurements on the side so you can measure your intake if you wish
- There are a range of sizes available: 350ml (12oz), 500ml (17oz), 750ml (25oz), 1000ml (32oz) and 1500ml (50oz)
- There are a fabulous range of colours (24 at the latest count)
- You can see through into the bottle so you can see how much liquid is left
Hopefully this Super Sparrow Sports Water Bottle review has been of use to you. Having spent decades in the ‘great outdoors’ it’s nice to have finally found a water bottle that does the job. The only downside is that it isn’t suitable for the dishwasher, but that’s a small price to pay.
Finally, it’s worth mentioning that Super Sparrow have a full range of bottles, including insulated stainless-steel vacuum flasks to keep your water hot (or cold).
General disclaimer: This article has been compiled on a best effort basis from research on the manufacturer’s own websites. We do not guarantee the information/data we have given is correct and cannot be held responsible for incorrect information. Always do your own spec checks before making a purchase.