This is a quick Naturehike Cloud Up vs Cloud Peak vs Mongar spec comparison. No waffle. As is often the case with Naturehike, there is always conflicting specs...
Tag - Cloud Up
We generate revenue through affiliate marketing. So if you click our links to products and buy something, we may receive commissions. You won’t pay a penny more, but we’ll get a small commission from the store themselves. It’s important to note that this does not impact our articles, reviews and comparisons – we will always be honest and totally straight-up with you.
- Jackery Solar Generator 500 Power Station with SolarSaga 100W Solar Panel
- OneTigris Scaena backpacking tent
- Naturehike Bear 2 tent
- 3F UL Floating Cloud 2
- 3F UL Taiji 2
- OneTigris FEATHERLITE Ultralight Sleeping Quilt UK
- 3F UL Lanshan 2 Pro
- 3F UL Lanshan 1 Pro
- Naturehike Cloud Up 2
- Naturehike Cloud Up 1
- OneTigris Backwoods Bungalow UK
- Naturehike Mongar 2 Person Tent
- Forceatt backpacking tent 2-3 person
- Naturehike Cloud Peak 2
- OneTigris Cosmitto backpacking tent UK
- Trekology UL80 Camping Mat
The specs in our articles have been compiled on a best effort basis from research on the manufacturers’ own websites, and on other websites selling the products. We do not guarantee the data we have given is correct and cannot be held responsible for incorrect information. Always do your own spec checks before making a purchase.